- Breach of Contract
- Corporation/LLC Issues
- Construction Issues
- Real Estate Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Probate and Estate Issues / Will Contests
- Insurance Litigation
- Commercial Disputes
- Tennessee Consumer Protection Act
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Tennessee Vulnerable Persons Abuse Registry
- Tennessee Government and Administrative Law
Tennessee Trial Lawyers Blog - Civil Litigation
- Body Cameras in Nashville: Costly But Necessary Metro Nashville Police Chief Steve Anderson recently proposed a $50.1 million plan to purchase body cameras for all 1,440 of the city's police
- LANDLORD TENANT DISPUTES Freeman & Fuson represents both landlords and tenants who find themselves in a dispute with the other. Whether you are facing an eviction or have
- As Homeownership Decreases Rental Properties Become More Important A recent article by CNBC stated that home ownership across the country is down to its lowest rate since 1967. This means that more people, especially
Relief! Mark Freeman is the best lawyer I have ever had. He took care of my Criminal Case in one day. Answered all phone calls and returned them all as well. He didn't hesitate to answer any of my questions. I am very thankful he had my case dropped! Not many lawyers can do that. I highly recommend him. He treats you as more so family than a client. If I ever have another case Mark Freeman will be my lawyer. Peter P.
Joey: Just wanted you to know how appreciative I am to be represented by such an outstanding attorney. You did an awesome job. Thank you for your help and support throughout. I have NEVER gotten so much for my money with any other attorney before. I'm looking forward to referring you as much as possible in the future. Thanks again buddy. Charles G.
I reached out to the firm for assistance in a landlord/tenant matter. Michael Wrenn was quick to call me back, gathered all the details on a brief phone call and was ready to act as early as the next morning. He saved me time/money and frustration. His follow through until the matter was resolved was excellent. Michael S.
Mr Fuson was my attorney for multiple cases and what I can say I most appreciated was how simple he made it to communicate. This left me never ill at ease with where things stood. He is knowledgeable and certainly experienced in Williamson County. There really is nothing more I can say except hire him!! Jennifer
Mark Freeman has been a up front Atttorney. He has handled my case with professional knowledge and returned my calls in a timely matter and got the my case dropped. If you need any professional advise and a good attorney I highly recommend you calling Mark Freeman. Excellent Job. Anonymous